Sunday, March 11, 2012

Taking a Breather

It's that little moment in between projects where you're finished or close to it and haven't quite figured out exactly what to do for the next one so this magical thing called time, or at least the illusion of it, appears.
I have been trying to use the time efficently to get a head on designing eye wear but I am having much more trouble than expected. See I have the concept, I have the lens I want to build it around, I just can't come up with the design! Above is the closest I've gotten to a coherent design but I have no idea what to do for the arms of the glasses, and I am getting off concept of my whole virtual reality thing.


While I try to salvage my glasses idea (I am seriously considering the application of LEDs)  I have  also been throwing a bunch of cylinders on the wheel in ceramics and am so very very close to finishing my metalsmithing project. The bowl fits into the base at least and yes, I did forget to take pictures of the whole thing too. I'll have more images to deliever next week or so when I'm hoping to get a lot of art stuff straightened out, among other things, so I can plow through and maybe even finish something early!

No comments:

Post a Comment