Thursday, March 1, 2012

Get A Move On


I stayed up late in the studio last night with this as one of many motivational songs that really explains how it all works the night before a due date.



And here is the final piece, which I totally forgot to take a picture of on a model. But it is based on Pac-man and the idea of level 256 where the arcade game glitches out, hence that large 3D mutated Pac-man with wires and Parcheesi pieces "power pills" coming out of its mouth. This part also sits on the back of the back of the neck so that the piece is all normal looking in the front until you walk around to the back where there is the wild and crazy thing. It is also a box clasp type closure that mostly works, yay for beginner's luck on that one!

I'm fairly satisfied with it, so far as it came out exactly as I had planned it to, but there are little quirks about it that bug me, mostly under neath the heading of craftsmanship. Still it's on to the next which is proving to be harder to design than I thought it would be...

No comments:

Post a Comment