Wednesday, September 21, 2011

On the Bench

Continuing my recent trend of drive by posting, here's whats on my bench (literally) currently. I have the pitch bowl set up and finally got my chasing and repousse tools polished on the buffing wheel.


Aren't they pretty? Besides actual classwork I've also gotten started on making the interlocking triangle pins for the student sale in December, some cam be seen waiting to be cut out on my bench pin.

To end this mad post here's a close up arty shot of my 2D project. I haven't done much with that because I am never near my project and a window when there is still daylight outside. My plan is still to trace my pattern on to good bristol paper, if only I had my lightbox! Perhaps I shall get up early tommorow; until then good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment