Monday, May 9, 2011

Artifacts From The Future!

So I recently noticed a running sub theme to all my projects this semester in jewelry, namely that they are all things from the future, in addition to being science fictiony. First there's the tiara who's basic story hasn't changed,

But now we have the trophy wifes golden nugget "Asteroid Fields Forever" necklace, you know the one she wore to her tycoon husband's party in 2093 celebrating the new asteroid he found to mine for unobtainium,


(Yes I am slightly disappointed in how it came out too but que sera, the lesson is learned but the damage is irreversible?)

And to top it off we have the vintage from the year 3063 finger piano made by "Starburst Instruments, Neptune"


It actually sounds quite melodic; a lot better than the tinny video I have of me wailing on it it here,

So until later enjoy these aritfacts from the world of tommorow... today?

No comments:

Post a Comment