Saturday, November 17, 2012

And what are the Side Projects?

The darling side projects are:

A Decipticon logo pin as a birthday present for a friend,

A commision for a Jupiter Pendant with the possiblity of more in the,
 
Student Sale which is happening in early December for which I have to prepare my summer production pieces for.

Well, one bit on the main project for jewelry. It will be an extremely tight schedule but I hope to smith a small toy drum for what else, the toy project in jewelry. Observe sketches! 
 
 

Since I don't want to keep filling the ending musical noise video with just various iterations of video game back ground music lets have some random Japanese animation from 1933! The plot as far as I can gather is that a Fox (disguised as a samurai) and a Tanuki (with his father) try to outwit each other in an abandoned temple. I do love classic old animation and, hey look at this bonus remix some one made about old cartoons.
 

 
And from there I guess I am obliged to post Disney's infamous Silly Symphony from 1929, The Skeleton Dance.
 

I'm going to have to stop myself before I post the entirety of early animation history here.

No comments:

Post a Comment